terça-feira, janeiro 04, 2011

New Year Resolutions

New Year Resolutions
- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
- I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
- I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
- I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
- I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.
- Assure my lawyer that I will never again show up drunk at a custody hearing.
- I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....
- I will try to figure out why I *really* need nine e-mail addresses.
- I will stop sending e-mails to my wife (husband).
- I resolve to work with neglected children -- my own.
- I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
- I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.
- I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.
- I will think of a password other than "password."
- I will not tell the same story at every get together.
- I won't worry so much.
- I will cut my hair.
- I will grow my hair.
- I will stop considering other people's feelings when they so obviously don't consider mine - if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I'll tell him he stinks!
- I will be more imaginative.
- I will not hang around girls - they think you love them and that sucks.
- I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.

Resolutions that i Would be Tempted to Keep...
- Spend more time watching TV / movies.
- Chat more over phone / Internet.
- Read less.
- I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
- Stop exercising. Waste of time.
- Procrastinate more.
- Drink. Drink some more.
- Start being superstitious.
- Spend more less time at work.
- Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
- Take up a new habit: Maybe smoking!

2 comentários:

EK disse...

Hum.. Tanta preocupação logo a começar o ano?

RMSoares disse...

Eu gosto de deixar logo de principio tudo em pratos limpos.

Esta feito, agora é voltar a normalidade e não me incomodem mais até ao final deste ano.

Modalidades - 2024/04/13

Sábado, 2024/04/13  - 15:00 - Rugby - Gds Cascais -v- SL Benfica - Campeonato Nacional De Honra | 23/24 - Jornada 18  - 15:00 - Andebol Fem...